Three Ball Spirometer (Lung Exerciser)
- Improves cardio-pulmonary status of the patient, enhancing the overall fitness and wellbeing.
- Restores and maintains lung capacity in post operative patients by slow, synchronised deep breathing.
- Lung Exerciser ( Respiratory Fitness ) – Improves oxygenation of blood, reduces fat levels by burning calories.
- Made from transparent material , Three color balls for easier identification of inhaled capacity.
- Allows visual calibration and estimation of the patients progress. Strengthens primary and accessory respiratory muscles and conditions them.
- Enhances endurance of both inspiratory and expiratory muscles.
- Increases circulation of hormones in the blood which increase the blood blow to the heart, brain and lungs. Sustained deep breathing has been shown to relieve anxiety and fight stress.
Operation hour from Monday to Friday 830am to 530pm, Saturday from 9am to 4pm, Sunday and Public Holiday 9am to 12pm. For appointment or more enquiries, please contact us at 0128008339 Dismiss