Neuromuscular Stimulation (EMS) Rehalito (MTR Germany)
- Increase and strengthening of weakened and /or healthy muscles Increase in muscle endurance
- Prevention or delay of muscle degradation (atrophy) as a result of injury
- Maintain and increase range of motion
- Improved blood flow to the muscles
- Faster muscle recovery after exercise
- 5 programs including 1 fully customizable 5 phase program
- Dual channel
- Timer and milliamps displayed on the LCD screen
- Custom program treatment times from 1 minute to 10 hours
- Records time in use and average intensity for each channel
- High safety level to protect the user with CE 0123
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Amplitude: 0 – 80 mA, Type: Constant Current.
- Pulse width: 50 µS – 450 µS
- Pulse rate 1 – 150 Hz
- Ramp up time 0.1 – 9.9 seconds.
- Operated by 1 battery 9V
- 1 Rehalito device 2 lead wires to connect 2 pairs of electrodes 4 self-adhesive electrodes (40 x 80 mm) 1 battery 9V 1 operators manual
Operation hour from Monday to Friday 830am to 530pm, Saturday from 9am to 4pm, Sunday and Public Holiday 9am to 12pm. For appointment or more enquiries, please contact us at 0128008339 Dismiss