Isopropyl Alcohol 99.5% (500ml/1.2l/5l)
- Isopropyl Alcohol Uses Antiseptic First Aid on Isopropyl Alcohol 99.5
- If on Skin: remove immediately all clothing and rinse skin with water and soap.
- If on Eyes: Rinse with water for several mins, 15 mins with soap and water.
- If irritation occurs, call medical attention.
- In the case of Fire: use dry sand or alcohol-resistant foam Isopropyl Alcohol 99.5% vs Rubbing Alcohol The word ‘rubbing alcohol’ is either isopropyl alcohol and or ethanol liquids that help with disinfecting wounds.
- Basically rubbing alcohol is MADE with Isopropyl Alcohol. So it’s almost the same thing. Warnings of Isopropyl Keep away from heat or hot surfaces. Keep the container closed. Use only non-sparking tools. Wear protective gloves/eye protection while using this product. Store in a well-ventilated place and keep cool. Dispose of contents to an approved waste plant.
Operation hour from Monday to Friday 830am to 530pm, Saturday from 9am to 4pm, Sunday and Public Holiday 9am to 12pm. For appointment or more enquiries, please contact us at 0128008339 Dismiss